Barbara is the founder of Sustainable Business Consulting and co-founder and Director of 100% Renewables Pty Ltd. She is a consultant and speaker who works with businesses and governments on carbon management, climate change resilience and mapping out the path to 100% renewable energy. Barbara is a preferred supplier for both the NSW and Federal Governments and a trusted advisor to several local Governments.
Her specialties include:
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy strategy
- GHG emissions reduction and carbon neutrality
- Climate change risk and resilience
- Building capacity in energy, carbon, water, and waste
- Workshop facilitation and speaking
She holds a Master’s degree in Commerce from the University for Business Administration and Economics in Vienna, Austria, and also studied at New York University’s Stern School of Business. She is certified in GRI sustainability reporting and hold several Certificate IVs in Carbon Management, TAA, TAE, as well as in Environmental Management and Sustainability. Barbara teaches business people how to manage energy and carbon in an organisation.
Barbara is the author of the book ‘Energy Unlimited – Four Steps to 100% Renewable Energy’, which was released in 2017.
Patrick has more than 20 years’ experience in the energy management and renewable energy industry in Australia. He held a number of senior technical and management roles at Energetics Pty Ltd over a 15 year period, including General Manager Consulting and Principal Consultant for Energy Efficiency and Government Policy. He started his own business, Patrick Denvir Consulting, in 2011, and is a co-founder and Director of 100% Renewables Pty Ltd.
Patrick holds a Masters’ Degree in Energy Utilisation, which focused primarily on renewable energy technologies, nuclear power and low-emissions thermal energy generation such as cogeneration and combined cycle generation. He previously carried out micro-cogeneration feasibility studies at commercial sector premises as part of his Bachelors’ degree.
Neil is a renewable energy professional with extensive experience in all areas of the solar industry. He is an expert in providing commercial enterprises with bespoke solar power solutions that suit individual needs and financial positions. Neil has also delivered several business cases for the integration of battery energy storage solutions with solar PV systems.
Neil provides professional commercial scale solar design and specification services and is an expert in the viability of solar, as well as tailoring solar systems to specific requirements. In his previous role, he led a solar PV design team consisting of four CEC licensed designers. Neil is a member of the Solar Council and the Clean Energy Council.
Panel appointments that our team currently holds include:
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Office of Environment and Heritage, Sustainability Advantage Program Panel. We are represented on the following SA panels: Resource Tracker; Staff Engagement; Business Planning for Sustainability; Environmental Risk; Carbon Management modules; Climate Change Risk and Adaptation; External Stakeholder Engagement.
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Office of Environment and Heritage, Energy Saver Program panel member.
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Department of Industry, Clean Energy Strategies panel member
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government AP2 (Action Plan 2) Consultancy Panel: to provide services in relation to energy efficiency opportunities and distributed generation opportunities.
- Commonwealth: preferred supplier for the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to provide business services in the Energy Efficiency Field, relating to Appliances and Equipment.