If, as a society, we are to meet the Climate Agreement that was signed in Paris in 2015, we need to reach zero net emissions by the second half of this century.
Organisations will play a big part in reaching this milestone. As part of their sustainability commitments and to combat rising electricity prices, organisations have steadily implemented energy efficiency measures. However, it is only in the last few years that renewables have come down in price sufficiently to compete against fossil fuels. The time is now to commit to 100% renewable energy or zero net emissions and to start planning for the transition.
At 100% Renewables, we have helped organisations since 2014 with their journey to a renewable energy future. We want to share our knowledge with the world, so that more organisations can feel confident in making the switch. We packed everything we know into a book, which details the four-step-method on how organisations can transition to a renewable energy future.
To learn more about the book, please watch our two-minute trailer.
You can get a copy of the book from reputable book stores, or get an author-signed copy by filling in our order form at: https://100percentrenewables.com.au/order-energy-unlimited/
In our book, you will learn about:
- Drivers for renewable energy targets
- Renewable energy technologies
- How to improve your energy efficiency so you spend less on energy
- How to analyse your energy situation
- How to evaluate energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities
- Renewable energy certificates (RECs) and how they relate to renewable energy targets
- The difference of behind-the-meter and in-front-of-the-meter renewable energy installations and why this matters
- How to develop long term sustainable energy plans
- How you can finance and deliver energy projects
- How to engage your stakeholders so you can get your projects approved
- How to manage organisational change
- How to manage your energy project risks