About 100% Renewables
100% Renewables is a consulting firm founded in 2015. We see a future where all organisations will be powered from clean energy and it’s our mission to help our clients switch to renewables and net-zero emissions, faster. A key way we do this is through the delivery of pragmatic emissions reduction strategies that are feasible and have organisational buy-in.
Our other services are commercial and mid-scale solar feasibility and implementation support, carbon footprinting and Climate Active carbon neutrality, science-based target setting, energy auditing, sustainable procurement, fleet transition strategies, financing climate action, and on-call services.
We are a leader in sustainability communication through our “Driving Net Profit with Zero Emissions” podcast and videos, and through our blog posts and monthly newsletters. We showcase examples of climate action leadership and provide answers to our followers’ questions so that others can learn from them and apply them to their own emissions reduction journey.
We are a national consultancy, working with large energy-using businesses and government organisations with ambitious emissions reduction and renewable energy goals.
We are a client-focused business, and the vast majority of our clients recommend us to their peers. This is reflected in our Net Promoter Score, which has always exceeded 80, which exceeds benchmark NPS scores for most sectors and companies.
We are on numerous panels of preferred suppliers, at Commonwealth level as well as with most States and territories:
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Department of Planning, Industry & Environment, Full Prequalification under SCM005 Performance and Management Services
- Victoria: VIC Government Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions – Agriculture Energy Investment Plan’s panel of assessors to conduct on-farm Type 1 and/or Type 2 energy assessments
- Queensland and Northern Territory Local Buy – BUS262 Engineering and Environmental Services
- Western Australia: WALGA (Western Australian Local Government Association) – Preferred Supplier Program – PSP002 – Engineering, Environmental and Technical Consultancy
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government AP2 (Action Plan 2) Consultancy Panel: to provide services in relation to energy efficiency opportunities and distributed generation opportunities
- Commonwealth: Climate Active registered consultants, preferred supplier for the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to provide business services in the Energy Efficiency Field