Barbara is a co-founder and director of 100% Renewables Pty Ltd. Prior to this role, she was the founder and principal of Sustainable Business Consulting. Barbara is a consultant, educator, speaker, and the author of ‘Energy Unlimited – Four Steps to 100% Renewable Energy’ and the ‘GreenPower Guide for Businesses’.
She works with businesses and governments on their sustainability strategy and specialises in helping organisations with their journey to renewables or zero carbon. She is a preferred supplier for both the NSW and Federal Governments and a trusted advisor to several local Government jurisdictions.
Her specialties include:
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy strategy
- GHG emissions reduction and carbon neutrality
- Climate change risk and resilience
- Building capacity in energy, carbon, water, and waste
- Workshop facilitation and speaking
Barbara holds a Master’s degree in Commerce from the University for Business Administration and Economics in Vienna, Austria, and also studied at New York University’s Stern School of Business. She is certified in GRI sustainability reporting and hold several Certificate IVs in Carbon Management, TAA, TAE, as well as in Environmental Management and Sustainability.
Patrick has more than 23 years experience in energy management, renewable energy and carbon consulting across strategic, policy and technical areas. Patrick co-founded 100% Renewables in 2015 to help leading organisations transition to clean energy. He is a preferred supplier for the NSW, ACT and Federal Government and a trusted advisor to several local Government jurisdictions.
Prior to being a director at 100% Renewables, he ran his own business, Patrick Denvir Consulting. Before that, he held a number of senior technical and management roles at Energetics Pty Ltd over a 15 year period, including General Manager Consulting and Principal Consultant for Energy Efficiency and Government Policy.
His specialties include:
- Strategy development
- Energy and renewables expert advisory
- Policy formulation
- Energy and water auditing
- Energy performance contracting
Patrick holds a Masters’ Degree in Energy Utilisation, which focused primarily on renewable energy technologies, nuclear power and low-emissions thermal energy generation such as cogeneration and combined cycle generation.
Shayal is employed as an energy and carbon consultant. Prior to working for 100% Renewables, she has had a number of roles, including:
- Energy and Environmental Coordinator – St Vincent’s Health Australia
- Energy & Sustainability assistant for Grosvenor Engineering
- Sustainability assistant for Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Her specialties include:
- Collation and analysis of data
- Energy management
- Carbon accounting, management and reporting
- Stakeholder management
Shayal will complete her Bachelor’s Degrees in Engineering and Business from the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) in June 2019. She majors in Civil Engineering and Management.
Rasheem has joined 100% Renewables as a Renewable Energy Consultant. He brings with him a wealth of experience working with start-ups and small businesses managing their operations and improving their energy efficiency. He also has experience in creating business cases for commercial solar systems, energy auditing, energy efficiency strategies and photovoltaics modelling.
His specialties include:
- Photovoltaics modelling
- Energy efficiency strategies
- Renewable energy systems
- Financial modelling
- Project management
- Data analytics
- Market research
Rasheem has completed a Dual Bachelor’s Degree in Renewable Energy Engineering and Finance from UNSW which focuses on Renewable Energy Systems, Energy Efficiency, Energy Markets and Carbon Reduction Strategies.
Arlene is an experienced Finance specialist and joined 100% Renewables’ as our team assistant. Prior to this role, she was a Process Executive at BPO Company, where she handled US Insurance Accounts. She also worked for Schneider Electric as an AP specialist.
Arlene has a Bachelor of Science in Commerce (Major in Management) at the University of Perpetual Help Laguna.
Her tasks include:
- Project administration
- Office administration
- Executive assistant
Neil is the GM of BSA New Energy and a renewable energy professional with extensive experience in all areas of the solar industry. He is an expert in providing commercial enterprises with bespoke solar power solutions that suit individual needs and financial positions. Neil has also delivered several business cases for the integration of battery energy storage solutions with solar PV systems.
Neil provides professional commercial-scale solar design and specification services and is an expert in the viability of solar, as well as tailoring solar systems to specific requirements. In his previous role, he led a solar PV design team consisting of four CEC licensed designers. Neil is a member of the Solar Council and the Clean Energy Council.
David West is the managing director of Sourced Energy, a strategic partner of 100% Renewables. David has over 20 years experience in energy and financial markets. He brings with him a deep understanding of grid-supplied and renewable energy and has strong alliances with key industry players. David has a wealth of experience developing and implementing risk management strategies, strategic sourcing and energy management programs.
David is an ASIC Responsible Manager (RG105), is qualified to advise in energy derivative products and is a leader in corporate and government PPA negotiation. David has worked with many of the largest energy users in Australia and has directly negotiated over $4.5 billion of electricity and renewable energy contracts in the past 5 years.
Panel appointments that our team currently holds include:
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Office of Environment and Heritage, Sustainability Advantage Program Panel. We are represented on the following SA panels: Resource Tracker; Staff Engagement; Business Planning for Sustainability; Environmental Risk; Carbon Management modules; Climate Change Risk and Adaptation; External Stakeholder Engagement.
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Office of Environment and Heritage, Energy Saver Program panel member.
- New South Wales: NSW Government, Department of Industry, Clean Energy Strategies panel member
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Government AP2 (Action Plan 2) Consultancy Panel: to provide services in relation to energy efficiency opportunities and distributed generation opportunities.
- Commonwealth: preferred supplier for the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to provide business services in the Energy Efficiency Field, relating to Appliances and Equipment.